6607399053 November 16, 2018 13:04
These upper lines are sufficient to pass to next level.
However, there are some symmetry problems. The upper lines look even better if the starting points are more symmetrical.
There could be one more upper line in the tail section - in Light microblading the number of upper lines is ever greater.
Transition has errors: the first line should not reach the upper line of the outer frame.
Still, at the moment upper lines were analysed and you were passed.
6465240333 November 16, 2018 13:00
587568316495 November 16, 2018 12:55
This is really good. However, to get passes the following should be taken into account:
1. The lower lines should always be bent on top of the back bone. At the moment the tips are facing too upwards.
2. Extra lines should always connect to the end points of the main lines (at the moment those connect too early).
3. Lowe lines starting points symmetry is missing. Starting points should be symmetrical and not wary. It also seems that some of the extra lines are missing to lower main lines.
4. In the tail section of the brow all lines should be directed towards point no 3. At the moment some of those are directed too low.
5. Upper line symmetry is too much different. The staring points should be symmetrical.
Otherwise really really good progress!
7075675725 November 16, 2018 12:51
1. Please choose a picture that is not done on top of a pigmented brow.
2. Please use beginnings that are more similar to Light microblading patterns and are not that much horizontal.
3. Starting points of the upper lines must be much closer to each other so that the upper part of the brow was closed. At the moment there are symmetry problems and the upper part is not closed - gaps are too large. One upper line even starts after the previous one has ended - each next one should start around 1/3 to 1/2 on too of the previous one.
4. There are quite remarkable problems with lower lines starting points symmetry. Some of the gaps are extremely large.
5. Some of the extra lines seem to be missing to both upper and lower main lines.
Otherwise, it is no doubt a great progress compared to the initial situation.
223924944936 November 16, 2018 12:49
<p>1. Either the lower extra lines are missing or the gap between the main lines is too large. Please make it smaller or add extra lines.</p>
<p>2. Some of the starting points of the upper lines are too far apart from each other. The upper part of the brow should be closed in a better way.<br /><br />3. The lines in the tail section of the brow must be directed SOLELY towards the end of the brow - pt no 3. At the moment some of those lines go too downwards. In this sample red is for main lines and blue is for extra lines. </p>
5468633037 November 16, 2018 12:26
Please follow instructions of the task.
These are really beautiful brows, however you should draw a sample on the paper of artificial skin as shown in the task.
653975584847 November 16, 2018 12:14
223924944936 November 09, 2018 14:30
The overall results looks very good.
However, there can still be minor mistakes:
There can be more beginning lines.
Some of the lower lines seem to be far too long (and probably a bit too deep).
Still, as has been said, based on the picture and taking into account the fact that all lines can not be seen because of natural brow hair. However, based on that, you can be elevated.
6465240333 November 09, 2018 14:24
As a whole this pattern looks nice and can be passed. However, there are some quite important mistakes.
- Symmetry problems between lower main lines.
- Some of the upper extra lines are too short.
- Upper lines can shorten after pt np 2.
- There should ne nicely curved lines in the beginning.
- The tail section should be closed with lines coming from within the brow, not some extra lower-lines.
Still, as has been said, the overall pattern looks ok.
20452048909 November 09, 2018 14:19
587568316495 November 09, 2018 14:10
The choice of the backbone height is not perfect (too much space for upper lines).
The lines of the transition should be longer.
Lower main lines should be symmetrical.
The longest line of the transition and the first upper line should form a nice curve.
Still as for FILLERS - it can be paassed.
7075675725 November 09, 2018 13:59
However, as there are hair, it should just be noted that:
- Upper lines should not touch each other.
- All upper lines must have an extra line.
435552452648 November 09, 2018 13:52
This pattern has some mistakes, however you are passed to the next level.
1. the longest line of the transition and the first upper line should form a nice curve - not an angel.
2. All main lines should have an extra line! The last lower main line doesn't have one.
3. Extra lines in between the lines (in the lower section) should always connect to main lines, not hang in there without touching those.
4941612045 November 09, 2018 13:46
587568316495 October 26, 2018 01:27
Also, the symmetry between the starting points of the lower lines should be even better. Some gaps are a bit larger than the others.
However, the lower lines are ok to be elevated to the next level.
7075675725 October 26, 2018 01:20
You are elevated to next level.
There are still mistakes.
1. Some of the lines may be too deep.
2. Some of the upper lines are a bit too long.
3. The brow should be filled more.
4. The end of the brow (pt 6 area) should be thinner and sharper.
223924944936 October 26, 2018 01:02
435552452648 October 26, 2018 00:55
You are elevated to the next level.
Still there are mistakes:
1. Symmetry is not correct (between the starting points of the lower lines).
2. Some of the upper main lines should be directed more towards pt no 3.
3. Always try to hit the end point of the main line.
4. Both upper and lower extra lines should be longer.
591386935375 October 18, 2018 00:48
It is absolutely clear that you can draw transitions. However, in this case, Europe ONE basic 3 line combination is needed to be drawn.
Please use that to get passed.
435552452648 October 18, 2018 00:43
Success. Can be passed to the next level.
Still some mistakes:
- Symmetry between the lower lines is not perfect.
- Brow shape should be more lifted: pt no 3 should be a bit higher (as it is done in Light microblading).
7181317901 October 18, 2018 00:34
5454277837 October 18, 2018 00:15
It can be passed.
However, it should be taken into account that in Light microblading the pt no 3 is drawn much higher, almost to the same horizontal line from pt no 1.
223924944936 October 18, 2018 00:01
This can be passed. However, some things could be better:
1. Symmetry between the main lower lines is not correct the gap between the last one and second to last is very large.
2. Some retouching of lines has is not absolutely precise - lines should be filled so that "sawing" hits the lines perfectly.
3. Extra lines should always hit the END point of main lines, i.e. in the tail section of the brow not all do.
Otherwise, really good and can be passed!
669308813391 October 17, 2018 23:55
Please send a picture as in the task: one pair of brow outline.
This is a sheet filled with outlines filled with patterns.
587568316495 October 17, 2018 23:53
342766354472 October 17, 2018 23:32
7075675725 October 15, 2018 00:31
20452048909 October 08, 2018 23:47
Unfortunately it can not be passed because of 2 reasons:
1. The lines in the transition (Europe ONE) can not touch each other.
2. The third line is too straight.
7075675725 September 30, 2018 19:12
7181317901 September 30, 2018 18:59
Can not be passed for the following reasons:
1. Beginning lines must be curved the same way.
2. Beginning lines must be symmetrical.
3. Beginning lines CANNOT go over or on top of the drawn outer lines.
6367339533 September 30, 2018 18:54
223924944936 September 30, 2018 18:36
1. The lower main lines cannot be as long as the last one.
2. All main lines (upper and lower) must have an extra line.
3. Lower extra lines must start clearly at a higher point than the main lines.
4. Brow must be filled in some more.
5. The symmetry of the lower main lines should be better (at the moment it was even pretty hard to detect it because extra lines were almost as long.
20452048909 September 30, 2018 18:13
Can not pass to the next level for the following reasons:
1. The first line of the transition can not start from the lower outer line, there has to be space in between.
2. Lines of the 3-level combination cannot touch each other.
3. The third line of the transition must start vertically underneath the first one.
587568316495 September 30, 2018 18:05
7075675725 September 27, 2018 13:08
1. Lower main lines and their extra lines should curve on top of the backbone. At the moment many of those are headed too upwards.
2. The tail of the brows (pt 3) should be a bit higher. In Light microblading the ending point is almost at the same level as pt 1.
3. Some of your extra lines do not connect to endpoints of the main lines! Thouse should always connect (and continue to backbone) because otherwise it looks as if the extra line is missing entirely.
4. Some of the upper lines (around pt 2) are too long. (I.e. in Light microblading there should fit around 10 main upper lines there).
Still, the pattern as a whole looks classy and natural and you are passed.
223924944936 September 27, 2018 13:03
665692307535 September 27, 2018 12:57
666938900559 September 27, 2018 12:54
587568316495 September 27, 2018 12:50
678861045839 September 27, 2018 12:47
Still please keep in mind that the beginnings should be the thickest part of the brow! Here those are a bit too thin. However, symmetry is correct.
644693885007 September 27, 2018 12:40
666938900559 September 19, 2018 03:02
587568316495 September 19, 2018 02:51
223924944936 September 19, 2018 02:43
You are elevated to the next level.
However, please keep in mind:
1. Extra lines should always connect to main lines or extra lines of the previous level.
2. Extra lines cannot float without being united to others.
3. All main lines must have an extra line!
4. In the end section the lines should be even more horizontal.
633635602511 September 19, 2018 02:36
You are elevated to the next level because there were no problems with symmetry.
However, there was a problem with the brow growing thicker in the center and beginning lines being too short.
Please always make longer beginning lines because then it will not affect the thickness of the brows.
644693885007 September 19, 2018 02:27
6607399053 September 19, 2018 02:10
Transition is accepted and you are elevated to the next level.
Please keep in mind that the first line of the transition should not reach the upper line.
7181317901 September 19, 2018 01:36
Also if it is the pt no 6 backbone, it should end there.
However, as this is a minor part of solving the perfect brow division and you are passed to the next level.
- Page 1 of 8